Sundiro Holding Co., Ltd. (571) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sundiro Holding Co., Ltd. (571) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sundiro Holding Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sundiro Holding Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sundiro Holding Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sundiro Holding Co., Ltd. (Sundiro Holding) is a coal mining company. The company's products include coal, coke, long flame coal, low sulfur coal, low ash coal, high calorific coal, low phosphorous coal, methnol products, polyvinyl chloride, calcium carbide, liquid caustic soda, flakes caustic soda, and liquid chlorine. It also provides motorcycles, scooters, electro mobiles, export vehicles, cub type scooters, domestic sales vehicles, airplane parts, yacht, and electric bicycles. Sundiro Holding offers services such as clean coal technology, coal mining, coal and chemical products logistics, coal products research, development, production, and selling, smelting calcium-silicon furnace, bulk materials operations, railway logistics, and coal mine operations and management services. The company offers services such as Hainan manufacturing, proprietary businesses, logistics, contract logistics, and international freight forwarder services. Sundiro Holding is headquartered in Shanghai, China.