Suncall Corporation (5985) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Suncall Corporation (5985) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Suncall Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Suncall Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Suncall Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Suncall is engaged in manufacturing and sale of precision metal and related products. It offers precision materials and precision parts such as valve springs, valve cotters, spiral springs, automatic transmission parts and drive plates. Suncall also provides suspension assemblies which are used in hard disk drives (HDDs). In addition, it offers digital and optical communications and sensor-related products including adapters, connector parts and pre-assembled connectors, optical communication parts, cutting tool-related parts and spirors. Further, Suncall offers systematization and automation devices such as cams and index units. The company operates in Japan, the US, China, Mexico, Hong Kong, Thailand and Vietnam. It is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
- 1 Suncall Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Suncall Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Suncall Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Suncall Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Suncall Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Suncall Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Suncall Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Suncall Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Suncall Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Suncall Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Suncall Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Suncall Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Suncall Corporation - Key Employees
- 4 Suncall Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Suncall Corporation - Head Office
- 4.2 Suncall Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Suncall Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Suncall Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Suncall Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Suncall Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Suncall Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 6: Suncall Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Suncall Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Suncall Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Suncall Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Suncall Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Suncall Corporation - Valuation