Sun Bancorp, Inc. (Sun Bancorp, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sun Bancorp, Inc. (Sun Bancorp, Inc.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sun Bancorp, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sun Bancorp, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sun Bancorp, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sun Bancorp, Inc. (SBC) is a financial holding company. The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Sun National Bank, offers financial services and community banking solutions to individuals, small- and medium-size businesses, and corporate customers. The company offers an array of commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management services. Its product offerings include accounts, cards, loans, and other services. It provides accounts and cards including checking, savings, certificate of deposits, debit cards, credit cards. Its loan offerings comprise term loans, real estate loans, mortgages and equipment financing. It offers wealth management and investment management services such as planning for investments, retirements, business succession, among others. The services offered by the company include online banking, Internet banking, lock-box, and remote deposit and securities brokerage services. It distributes its products and services through a network of its branches in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York. SBC is headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, the US.