Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (8316) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (8316) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (SMFG) is a diversified financial services group. The group along with its subsidiaries offers various financial and non-financial product and services to individuals, small and medium size enterprises and corporate clients. The portfolio of products and services offered by the group includes credit cards, derivatives and bonds, commercial banking services, consumer financing, leasing, data processing, system development, security services, advisory and consultancy services, investment services, credit guarantee services, money lending service and fund management services. The group distributes its products and services through direct sales channel, branch offices, agents and representative offices. The group operates in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, India, Australia, Cambodia, Philippines, the US, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, South Africa, Germany, Turkey Ireland, and the UK. SMFG is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.