Sul America SA (SULA11) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sul America SA (SULA11) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sul America SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sul America SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sul America SA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sul America SA (SulAmerica), a subsidiary of Sulasapar Participacoes S.A., is a provider of life and non-life insurance solutions. The company offers insurance products for health, life, private pension, property and casualty, and dental. It also offers savings bonds and asset management services to its customers. The company offers its products and services to its clients through a network of branch offices, financial and retail institutions, corporate brokers, and retailers across various locations in Brazil. It also operates through a network of independent insurance brokers. SulAmerica is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
SulAmerica reported gross insurance premiums of BRL16.2 billion during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 5.8% over FY2015. The net insurance premiums was BRL16 billion in FY2016, an increase of 6.6% over FY2015.
- 1 Sul America SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sul America SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sul America SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Sul America SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sul America SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sul America SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sul America SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sul America SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sul America SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sul America SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Sul America SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Sul America SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Sul America SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sul America SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sul America SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Sul America SA - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Sul America SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Sul America SA - Strengths
- 5.3 Sul America SA - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Sul America SA - Opportunities
- 5.5 Sul America SA - Threats
- 6 Sul America SA - Company Statement
- 7 Sul America SA - History
- 8 Sul America SA - Key Employees
- 9 Sul America SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Sul America SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Sul America SA - Head Office
- 10.2 Sul America SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sul America SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sul America SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sul America SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sul America SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sul America SA - History
- Table 6: Sul America SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sul America SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Sul America SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sul America SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Sul America SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sul America SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sul America SA - Valuation