Strukton Group NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Strukton Group NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Strukton Group NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Strukton Group NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Strukton Group NV
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Strukton Groep N.V. (Strukton), a subsidiary of Oranjewoud NV, is a provider of infrastructure and railway construction services. The company offers services such as design, development, construction and management of railway and civil infrastructural projects. It also focuses on construction and renovation of buildings and technical systems, project development and execution and facility services and management. The company also offers financing solutions and works on PPP concession projects. It also offers rolling stock electronics such as converters, refurbishment and monitoring of rolling stock, safety systems for train and embedded solutions. The company has operations in the Netherlands, Chile, Peru, Colombia; and in the Middle East. Strukton is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 1 Strukton Group NV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Strukton Group NV - Company Overview
- 1.2 Strukton Group NV - Business Description
- 1.3 Strukton Group NV - Major Products and Services
- 2 Strukton Group NV - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Strukton Group NV - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Strukton Group NV - Recent Developments
- 4 Strukton Group NV - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Strukton Group NV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Strukton Group NV - Strengths
- 4.3 Strukton Group NV - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Strukton Group NV - Opportunities
- 4.5 Strukton Group NV - Threats
- 5 Strukton Group NV - Company Statement
- 6 Strukton Group NV - History
- 7 Strukton Group NV - Key Employees
- 8 Strukton Group NV - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Strukton Group NV - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Strukton Group NV - Head Office
- 9.2 Strukton Group NV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Strukton Group NV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Strukton Group NV - History
- Table 3: Strukton Group NV - Key Employees
- Table 4: Strukton Group NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Strukton Group NV - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Strukton Group NV - Locations