Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Turkey – 2017
Timetric’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Turkey – 2017’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish reinsurance segment.
Timetric’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Turkey – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Turkish reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Turkish reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Turkey:
Reasons To Buy
- It provides historical values for the Turkish reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Turkish reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Turkish reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Turkey.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Turkey, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Turkish reinsurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Turkish reinsurance segment
- Comparison of the Turkish reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, with trends in the premium accepted
- A comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure
- The Turkish insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The Turkish reinsurance segment's structure, with details of the premium accepted and ceded, and cession rates
- The distribution channels deployed by Turkish reinsurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
- Executive Summary
- Reinsurance - Executive Summary
- Market Conditions
- Country Insight - Reinsurance
- Regional Position
- Insurance Penetration, Regional Comparison 2016
- Turkish Insurance Industry - Factsheet
- Business Environment
- Turkish Economy - Overview
- Vision 2023 - Turkish Economic Outlook
- Turkish Reinsurance - Demand Drivers
- Turkish Reinsurance - FDI Analysis
- Turkish Reinsurance - Demand Build-up
- Turkish Reinsurance - Enterprises by Sector
- Regulatory Risk
- Insurance Regulatory Framework - Evolution
- Regulatory Framework - Key Facts
- Regulatory Framework - Licensing Requirements
- Turkish Catastrophe Insurance Pool (TCIP)
- Agricultural Insurance Pool (TARSIM)
- Country Risk
- Governance Indicators - Turkey
- Country Risk Indicators - Global Ranking
- Market Structure
- Reinsurance - Market Structure
- Reinsurance - Market Size
- Premium Accepted
- Reinsurance - Premium Accepted Trends
- Premium Ceded
- Reinsurance - Premium Ceded Trends
- Table Reinsurance Premium Ceded (TRY Million) by Segments, 2012-2016
- Reinsurance - Cession and Claims Recovery
- Reinsurance - Premium Ceded Trends
- Reinsurance Distribution - Key Brokers
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape - Shares and Strategy
- Competitors Profiles
- Definitions and Methodology