Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Poland – 2017
Timetric’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Poland – 2017’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Polish reinsurance segment.
Timetric’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Poland – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Polish reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Polish reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Polish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Poland:
Reasons To Buy
- It provides historical values for the Polish reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Polish reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Polish reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Poland.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Poland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Polish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Polish reinsurance segment
- Comparison of the Polish reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, with trends in the premium accepted
- A comprehensive overview of the Polish economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure
- The Polish insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The Polish reinsurance segment's structure, with details of the premium accepted and ceded, and cession rates
- The distribution channels deployed by Polish reinsurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
- Executive Summary
- Market Conditions
- Regional Position
- Reinsurance Overview
- Business Environment
- Polish General Insurance – Factsheet
- Polish Economy – Overview
- Polish Insurance Industry – Overview
- Polish General Insurance – Demand Drivers
- Table Construction Industry Output (PLN Billion), 2012–2021
- Polish General Insurance – FDI Impacts
- Poland Insurance Market – Demand Build-Up
- Regulatory Risk
- Insurance Regulatory Framework – Evolution
- Regulatory Framework – Key Facts
- Regulatory Framework – Licensing Requirements
- Country Risk
- Governance Indicators – Poland
- Investment – Opportunities and Risks
- Country Risk Indicators – Benchmarking
- Market Structure
- Poland Reinsurance – Market Structure
- Premium Accepted
- Reinsurance – Premium Accepted Trends
- Premium Ceded
- Reinsurance – Premium Ceded Trends
- Distribution – Key Brokers – Reinsurance
- Competitive Landscape
- Reinsurance – Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape – M&A Trends
- Definitions and Methodology
- About Timetric