Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Israel – 2017
Timetric’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Israel – 2017’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Israeli reinsurance segment.
Timetric’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Israel – 2017’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Israeli reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Israeli reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Israel:
Reasons To Buy
- It provides historical values for the Israeli reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Israeli reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Israeli reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts.
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Israel.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Israel, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Israeli reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Israeli reinsurance segment
- Comparison of the Israeli reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, and trends in the premium accepted
- A comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure
- The Israeli insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- The Israeli reinsurance segment's structure, with details of premium ceded and cession rates
- The distribution channels deployed by Israeli reinsurers
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles
- Executive Summary
- Israeli Reinsurance - Executive Summary
- Israeli Life Insurance - Executive Summary
- Israeli Reinsurance - Executive Summary
- Market Conditions
- Country Insight - Reinsurance
- Regional Position
- Reinsurance Overview
- Business Environment
- Israeli General Insurance - Factsheet
- Israeli Economy - Overview
- Israeli General Insurance - Overview
- Israeli Insurance Industry - Demand Drivers
- Table Construction Industry Output (ILS Billion), 2012-2021
- Israeli Insurance Industry - FDI Impacts
- Israeli Insurance Industry - Demand Build-Up
- Regulatory Risk
- Insurance Regulatory Framework - Evolution
- Regulatory Framework - Key Facts
- Regulatory Framework - Licensing Requirements
- Country Risk
- Governance Indicators - Israel
- Investment - Opportunities and Risks
- Country Risk Indicators - Benchmarking
- Market Structure
- Israeli Reinsurance - Market Structure
- Israeli Reinsurance - Premium Ceded Trends
- Distribution - Key Brokers - Reinsurance
- Competitive Landscape
- Israeli Reinsurance - Competitive Landscape
- Israeli General Insurance - M&A Trends
- Competitor Profiles
- Reinsurance - Company Profiles
- Definitions and Methodology