Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG (Stockheim) is a multi brand restaurant chain and catering service provider. Stockheim offers development of retail food concepts focused on offering services at railway stations, airports, trade fairs, and events. The company operates high-frequency gastronomy concepts under Cafetiero, Farmhaus, Meister Bock, Kölsch & Co, Tabetai/Sushi Factory and Zeitcafe brands alongside operating franchises of leading global brands including Subway, Pizza Hut, Mr. Clou, 4cani and Kamps. The company’s restaurants serve a range of food and beverages along with varied cuisines. It also provides catering services for conventions, trade fairs and events in exclusive first-class locations located across Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Karlsruhe and Munster regions. Stockheim is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 1 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Business Description
- 1.3 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Strengths
- 2.3 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Opportunities
- 2.5 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Threats
- 3 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - History
- 4 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Key Employees
- 5 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Head Office
- 5.2 Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - History
- Table 3: Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Stockheim GmbH & Co. KG - Locations
- List of Figures