- 1 Sterling Bancorp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sterling Bancorp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sterling Bancorp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sterling Bancorp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sterling Bancorp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sterling Bancorp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sterling Bancorp - Valuation
- 2.3 Sterling Bancorp - Key Competitors
- 3 Sterling Bancorp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sterling Bancorp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sterling Bancorp - Recent Developments
- 5 Sterling Bancorp - Key Events
- 6 Sterling Bancorp - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sterling Bancorp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sterling Bancorp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sterling Bancorp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sterling Bancorp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sterling Bancorp - Key Events
- Table 6: Sterling Bancorp - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sterling Bancorp - Valuation
Timetric's "Sterling Bancorp - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sterling Bancorp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sterling Bancorp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sterling Bancorp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sterling Bancorp (Sterling Bank) is a banking service provider. The company offers deposit products, including savings accounts, NOW accounts, checking accounts, money market accounts, club accounts, certificates of deposit and IRAs, qualified plan accounts, commercial checking accounts and other products for businesses. Its loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate loans, commercial and industrial loans, residential mortgage loans, consumer loans, acquisition, development and construction loans to builders. Sterling Bank also provides wealth management services, online banking, and international banking services. The company offers banking services to commercial, consumer, and municipal clients. It operates offices in Ulster, Sullivan, Westchester, and Putnam Counties, New York; New York City; and Bergen County, New Jersey. Sterling Bank is headquartered in Montebello, New York, the US.