State Bank of India (SBIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "State Bank of India (SBIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "State Bank of India"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "State Bank of India" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "State Bank of India"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
State Bank of India (SBI) is a banking and financial solutions provider. The bank provides a wide range of retail banking, corporate banking and treasury services to individuals, corporate and institution clients. Its portfolio of products include current accounts, savings accounts, term deposits, recurring deposits, debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards, virtual cards, business cards, life and general insurance. It also provides personal loans, home loans, loan against property and securities, gold loans, car loans, education loans, agricultural loans, working capital finance, project finance, deferred payment guarantees, corporate term loans, structured finance, dealer financing, channel financing, equipment leasing, loan syndication and construction equipment loans. The bank provides various services such as mobile banking, internet banking, ATM services, foreign inward remittance, safe deposit locker, western union money transfer, mobile wallet, trade finance, merchant banking, project export finance, treasury services, and offshore banking and cash management services. The bank operates in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and North America. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India