State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "State Auto Financial Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "State Auto Financial Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "State Auto Financial Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
State Auto Financial Corporation (STFC), a wholly owned subsidiary of State Automobile Mutual Insurance Company, is a property and casualty insurance provider. The company’s portfolio of product and service include home insurance, property insurance, auto insurance, fire insurance, general liability insurance, employment practices liability insurance, workers' compensation insurance, farm and ranch insurance, farm auto insurance, and farm umbrella insurance. It also offers specialty insurance coverage for Excess casualty, General liability, Environmental, Distribution, Specialty programs. In addition, the company offers property, business auto, commercial umbrella, industry solutions, risk engineering, affinity programs and data breach. It also offers bid bonds, performance and payment bonds, supply bonds and maintenance bonds. STFC sells its products and services through independent agents and wholesale brokers in the US and the District of Columbia. STFC is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
The company reported net written premium of US$1,293.3 million in FY2016, representing an annual increase of 1.6% over written premium of FY2015. In addition, total earned premiums of the company was US$1,291.9 million in FY2016, representing an annual growth of 1.7% over its previous year.