Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stanley Black & Decker, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Stanley Black & Decker, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Stanley Black & Decker, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (Stanley) is a manufacturer of tools, hardware, storage products and security solutions for professional, industrial, and consumer use. It manufactures and sells corded and cordless electric power tools and equipment that includes routers, drills, saws, impact wrenches and drivers, grinders, and sanders. It also offers hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools and fasteners and storage products. In addition, it produces and supplies electronic security systems that consist of video surveillance, systems integration, fire alarm monitoring, and system maintenance. Key brands of the company include Proto, Stanley, Vidmar, MAC tools, Bostitch, Best, CRC-Evans, DeWALT, Facom, FatMax, and Black & Decker. The company has operations in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Asia. Stanley is headquartered in New Britain, Connecticut, the US.