Stanilov Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Stanilov Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stanilov Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Stanilov Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Stanilov Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Stanilov Ltd (Stanilov) is a construction company, which undertakes infrastructural, industrial and civil projects. It primarily involves in the construction of hydro-technical and hydropower projects. The company offers services in the areas of hydraulic structures, dams, underground construction, roads, bridges, high construction, sewage, pumping stations and pressure tanks, strengthening the slopes and river training, construction of sanitary landfills for solid waste, reconstruction and modernization of buildings, and strengthening of river, sea shores and landslides. Stanilov owns a repair warehouse in Sofia, for handling and assembly of complex reinforcement, procedure work and metal structures, and repair and maintenance of the transport and construction equipment. It also owns a repair mechanical plant in Isperih. Stanilov is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- 1 Stanilov Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Stanilov Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Stanilov Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Stanilov Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Stanilov Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Stanilov Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Stanilov Ltd - Strengths
- 2.3 Stanilov Ltd - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Stanilov Ltd - Opportunities
- 2.5 Stanilov Ltd - Threats
- 3 Stanilov Ltd - History
- 4 Stanilov Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Stanilov Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Stanilov Ltd - History
- Table 3: Stanilov Ltd - Key Employees