Timetric's "Standard Bank Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Standard Bank Group Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Standard Bank Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Standard Bank Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Standard Bank Group Limited (Standard Bank) is a financial services holding company. The bank, through its subsidiaries offers a range of retail and wholesale banking, merchant banking and private banking services to individuals and corporate customers. Its product portfolio includes, saving and deposit accounts, payment cards, housing loans, mortgages, personal loans, term loans and auto loans. It also offers car insurance, home insurance, business insurance, accident and health insurance, funeral plan insurance and also offers services such as setting up and managing trusts, drafting and registering of wills and estate planning. The bank also offers wealth management services, forex services, corporate finance advisory, cash management, stock brokerage and international trade services. It has a presence in South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Brazil, the US, China, the UK, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, the UAE, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Namibia, Mauritius, Nigeria and Ivory Coast, among others. Standard bank has its headquarters at Johannesburg, South Africa.