Standard Alliance Insurance Plc (STDINSURE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc (STDINSURE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Standard Alliance Insurance Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Standard Alliance Insurance Plc (Standard Insurance) is an insurance products provider. The company offers a range of non-life and special risk insurance products and services to individuals and business customers. It offers insurance products for computer and electronic, all risk, fire, special perils, transit, home, motor, group personal accident, professional indemnity, consequential loss, money, fidelity guarantee and machinery breakdown. It also offers bond insurance, contractors all risks insurance, transport insurance, public liability insurance, product liability insurance, erection all risk insurance, plant all risk insurance, boiler and pressure vessels insurance, oil and gas insurance, aviation insurance, third party motor insurance, occupiers liability insurance, salary protection insurance, hull insurance, life insurance and cargo insurance. It also offers claims settlement services. Standard Insurance is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The company reported gross written premium of NGN4,378.2 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 16.4% over FY2015. The net premium income of the company was NGN3,648.4 million in FY2016, a decrease of 20.2% over FY2015.