St. Modwen Properties PLC (SMP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "St. Modwen Properties PLC (SMP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "St. Modwen Properties PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "St. Modwen Properties PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "St. Modwen Properties PLC""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
St. Modwen Properties PLC (St. Modwen) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include property investment, property development, property management, property buying and selling, property rental and selling, property acquisition, and real estate operation services. It also provides construction, land development and management, remediation, capital investment, asset development and management, planning, income recurring services, residential and commercial development, project management, development, and delivery services, among others. St. Modwen constructs and develops residential, commercial, retail, public, office, and industrial buildings and facilities. The company's projects include New Covent Garden Market, Swansea University, and Longbridge, among others. It has operations in Birmingham, London, Warrington, Leeds, Hempstead, Bristol, and Stoke-on-Trent, the UK. St. Modwen is headquartered in Birmingham, the UK.