Square Inc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Square Inc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Square Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Square Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Square Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Square Inc (Square) is a financial technology company, specializes in providing payment processors and Point-of-Sale (POS) solutions for merchants. Its POS solution provides payment, reporting and analytical, payroll, and customer engagement tools to manage their bill payments, employee recruitment, employees’ working schedules, payrolls, sales, and promotional activities. The company also offers hardware products such Contactless + Chip Readers, Magstripe Readers, and Stands. Square caters its solutions to various businesses such as food and beverage, health and fitness, leisure and entertainment, and transportation industries. The company has operations in Japan, Australia, the US, the UK and Canada. Square is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
- 1 Square Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Square Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Square Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Square Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Square Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Square Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Square Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Square Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Square Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Square Inc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Square Inc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Square Inc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Square Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Square Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Square Inc - Recent Developments
- 5 Square Inc - Key Events
- 6 Square Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Square Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Square Inc - Head Office
- 7.2 Square Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Square Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Square Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Square Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Square Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Square Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Square Inc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Square Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Square Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Square Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Square Inc - Solvency
- Figure 4: Square Inc - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Square Inc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset