Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc (Spirax-Sarco) is a provider of engineering solutions. The company offers commercial and industrial steam systems, and fluid path technologies such as boiler controls, condensate pumps, control systems, compressed air, flow metering, steam ancillaries, insulation jackets, humidification, peristaltic pumps, tubes, hose pumps, MasoSine process pumps, and liquid filling. The company also offers a wide range of services such as designing, fabrication, boiler inspection, installation and commissioning, reverse osmosis, steam quality testing, and steam and thermal energy management solutions. The company serves various markets including food, beverage, pulp and paper, water treatment, power generation, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical, healthcare, mining and precious metals processing, OEM machinery, oil and petrochemical, and chemical, among others. The company has worldwide operations. Spirax-Sarco is headquartered in Cheltenham, the UK.