Sparebanken Ost (SPOG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sparebanken Ost (SPOG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sparebanken Ost"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sparebanken Ost" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sparebanken Ost
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sparebanken Ost (SpareBank) is a bank which offers loans and insurance products. The company’s products and services include loans, cards, payment services, savings accounts, pension funds, life and non-life insurance, investment services, and foreign exchange. It offers mortgages on homes and debenture finance for second-hand cars. SpareBank also carries out the business of purchasing, selling, and development of real estate and fixtures and fittings in various business areas. The company operates through its branches and offices in the districts of Asker, Fredrikstad, Casa Camper, Gulskogen, Dunstable, Holtet, Horten, Jessheim, Kongsberg, Konnerud, Krokstadelva, and Skotselv, among others. SpareBank is headquartered in Hokksund, Norway.
- 1 Sparebanken Ost - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sparebanken Ost - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sparebanken Ost - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sparebanken Ost - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sparebanken Ost - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sparebanken Ost - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sparebanken Ost - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Sparebanken Ost - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sparebanken Ost - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Sparebanken Ost - Valuation
- 2.3 Sparebanken Ost - Key Competitors
- 3 Sparebanken Ost - Recent Developments
- 4 Sparebanken Ost - Key Events
- 5 Sparebanken Ost - Key Employees
- 6 Sparebanken Ost - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sparebanken Ost - Head Office
- 6.2 Sparebanken Ost - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sparebanken Ost - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sparebanken Ost - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sparebanken Ost - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sparebanken Ost - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sparebanken Ost - Key Events
- Table 6: Sparebanken Ost - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sparebanken Ost - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sparebanken Ost - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Sparebanken Ost - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sparebanken Ost - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sparebanken Ost - Valuation