Spain Prepaid Cards : Market Update
"Spain Prepaid Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Spain. It also provides data on latest market data in Spain Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Spain. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Spain. "Spain Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Spain. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Spanish Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Spain Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Spain.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- 1 Prepaid Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Spain
- 2.2 Number of Prepaid Cards in Spain
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 Global Payments and CaixaBank to Form Joint Venture with Erste Group Bank
- 3.2 WEX Partners with Logitravel
- 3.3 CaixaBank to acquire 50% stake in CAN Seguros Generales from Zurich Insurance Group
- 3.4 Visa Europe partners with CaixaBank, Orange, Telefonica and Vodafone
- 3.5 European Commission approves notification of Caixabank, Banco Santander and Telefonica to form joint venture
- 3.6 MasterCard partners with Orange Espana
- 3.7 Visa Europe forms strategic partnership with Telefonica
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2007-2019
- Table 2: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2008-2011
- Table 3: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Economic Data Highlights, 2013-2014
- Table 5: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions, 2006-2018
- Table 6: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Spain, 2007-2019
- Table 7: Number of Prepaid Cards in Spain, 2007-2019
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 2: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists
- Figure 3: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration
- Figure 4: Economic Data Highlights
- Figure 5: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions
- Figure 6: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Spain
- Figure 7: Number of Prepaid Cards in Spain