Sonae Industria, SGPS, SA (SONI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sonae Industria, SGPS, SA (SONI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sonae Industria, SGPS, SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sonae Industria, SGPS, SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sonae Industria, SGPS, SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sonae Industria, SGPS, SA (Sonae), a subsidiary of Efanor Investimentos, SGPS, SA, designs, develops, manufactures and distributes wood-based panels. The company’s key products include particleboards, medium density fiber board (MDF), hard boards, and oriented strand board (OSB). It also provides components and solutions for buildings, furniture, decoration and DIY (Do-It-Yourself) industries. Sonae also manufactures decorative laminates and chemical products. The company markets its products under brands such as Agepan, Innovus, Laminite,Prelude, Poliface, Sommet, Lamipan, and MDF DWD. The company has operations in Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, the UK, Canada, the Netherlands, the US, and South Africa among other countries. Sonae is headquartered in Maia, Portugal.