Sokoman Iron Corp. (GDR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sokoman Iron Corp. (GDR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sokoman Iron Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sokoman Iron Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sokoman Iron Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sokoman Iron is engaged in the exploration of mineral properties with a focus on iron, gold, uranium and base metals. The company's project portfolio comprises of Burin, which consists of three projects including Lamaline, Lawn, and Little St. Lawrence; and Brady, which consists of 188 claims in one license and is located approximately 50 kilometers (km) south of the community of Grand Falls Windsor, in central Newfoundland. Its others projects include Iron Horse, located approximately 120 km Northeast of Labrador City, Labrador; Pilley's Island, located on Pilley's Island in Notre Dame Bay, on Newfoundland's northeast coast; and 100% interest in two antimony/gold properties in northeastern Newfoundland, the Startrek and Antimony Ridge properties. Sokoman Iron operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Puslinch, Canada.
- 1 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sokoman Iron Corp. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Recent Developments
- 5 Sokoman Iron Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sokoman Iron Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sokoman Iron Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sokoman Iron Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sokoman Iron Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sokoman Iron Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sokoman Iron Corp. - Financial Position