Society of Lloyd's : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Society of Lloyd's : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Society of Lloyd's"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Society of Lloyd's" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Society of Lloyd's"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Society of Lloyd's (Lloyd’s) is a global insurance and reinsurance company. The company underwrites a range of non-life and reinsurance products across the world. Its product portfolio includes reinsurance, property insurance, casualty insurance, life insurance, marine insurance, energy insurance, motor insurance, aviation insurance, cyber risk insurance, travel insurance, material damage insurance and political risks insurance, among others. It also offers risk management, underwriting and claim settlement services. It offers these products and services to insurance companies, brokers and corporate institutions. It distributes these products and services through members of the company, brokers, managing agents, and syndicates. The company has a presence in the Asia, Europe, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Lloyd’s is headquartered in London, the UK.
Lloyd’s reported gross written premiums (GWP) of GBP29,862 million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 11.9% over FY2015. It reported net premiums written of GBP23,066 million in FY2016, representing an increase of 9.7% over FY2015.
- 1 Society of Lloyd's - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Society of Lloyd's - Company Overview
- 1.2 Society of Lloyd's - Business Description
- 1.3 Society of Lloyd's - Major Products and Services
- 2 Society of Lloyd's - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Society of Lloyd's - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Society of Lloyd's - Recent Developments
- 4 Society of Lloyd's - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Society of Lloyd's - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Society of Lloyd's - Strengths
- 4.3 Society of Lloyd's - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Society of Lloyd's - Opportunities
- 4.5 Society of Lloyd's - Threats
- 5 Society of Lloyd's - Company Statement
- 6 Society of Lloyd's - History
- 7 Society of Lloyd's - Key Employees
- 8 Society of Lloyd's - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Society of Lloyd's - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Society of Lloyd's - Head Office
- 9.2 Society of Lloyd's - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Society of Lloyd's - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Society of Lloyd's - History
- Table 3: Society of Lloyd's - Key Employees
- Table 4: Society of Lloyd's - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Society of Lloyd's - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Society of Lloyd's - Locations
- List of Figures