- 1 Sobha Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sobha Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sobha Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Sobha Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sobha Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sobha Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sobha Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sobha Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sobha Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sobha Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Sobha Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Sobha Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Sobha Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Sobha Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Sobha Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Sobha Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Sobha Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Sobha Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Sobha Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sobha Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sobha Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Sobha Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Sobha Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Sobha Ltd - Strengths
- 5.3 Sobha Ltd - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Sobha Ltd - Opportunities
- 5.5 Sobha Ltd - Threats
- 6 Sobha Ltd - Company Statement
- 7 Sobha Ltd - History
- 8 Sobha Ltd - Key Employees
- 9 Sobha Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Sobha Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Sobha Ltd - Head Office
- 10.2 Sobha Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sobha Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sobha Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sobha Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sobha Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sobha Ltd - History
- Table 6: Sobha Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sobha Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Sobha Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Sobha Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sobha Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Sobha Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sobha Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sobha Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Sobha Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 6: Sobha Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 7: Sobha Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Sobha Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Sobha Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Sobha Ltd - Liquidity
Sobha Ltd (Sobha Developers Ltd.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sobha Ltd (Sobha Developers Ltd.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sobha Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sobha Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sobha Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sobha Limited (Sobha), formerly known as Sobha Developers Limited, is a real estate development company in India. The company carries out construction activities of residential and commercial properties, convention centers, hostel facilities, multiplex theaters, food courts, restaurants, educational institutions, research centers, and club houses for various corporate clients. Its residential projects portfolio includes residential apartments, row houses, villas, luxury and super luxury apartments. The company also involves in the manufacturing and retailing of mattresses under the brand name, SOBHA Restoplus. It also operates wood working factories, metal works factory, glazing factory and concrete product factory. The company’s client base includes IT, non-IT, medical, pharmaceutical, agricultural and business professionals. It operates along with subsidiaries and regional offices in India, Singapore and Dubai. Sobha Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.