Skyline Corporation (SKY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Skyline Corporation (SKY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Skyline Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Skyline Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Skyline Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Skyline Corporation (Skyline) is a producer of housing units. The company designs and markets manufactured houses and modular homes. It markets and sells manufactured homes in the suburban and rural areas and recreational vehicles including travel trailers, fifth wheels, and park models. Skyline also offers marketing services, accounting, information technology, engineering, product development, financial, legal, and other corporate functions. The company offers services through 11 operating divisions located in nine states across the country. It operates in Sugarcreek, Mcminnville, San Jacinto, Elkhart, Lancaster, Arkansas, Mansfield, and Woodland, the US. Skyline is headquartered in Elkhart, Indiana, the US.
- 1 Skyline Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Skyline Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Skyline Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Skyline Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Skyline Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Skyline Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Skyline Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Skyline Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Skyline Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Skyline Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Skyline Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Skyline Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Skyline Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Skyline Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Skyline Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 Skyline Corporation - Key Events
- 6 Skyline Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Skyline Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Skyline Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 Skyline Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Skyline Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Skyline Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Skyline Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Skyline Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Skyline Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Skyline Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Skyline Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Skyline Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Skyline Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Skyline Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Skyline Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Skyline Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Skyline Corporation - Solvency