SkyOcean – Hengnan County DreamEast International Resort – Hunan - Project Profile
"SkyOcean – Hengnan County DreamEast International Resort – Hunan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SkyOcean – Hengnan County DreamEast International Resort – Hunan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
SkyOcean Group Holdings Co., Ltd. (SkyOcean) is planning to build an international tourist resort with the gross floor area of 329,445m2 in Hengnan, Hunan, China.
The project involves the construction of rooms and suites, lounges, banquet halls, retail units, recreational facilities, Cultural Town, Science and Technology Town, Forest Town and Farming Town, sports facilities, amusement park, two restaurants, clubs and bars, office spaces and parking facilities.
The project will be developed in phases.
SkyOcean International received approval for land use right of land parcels in the city.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an international tourist resort in in Hengnan, Hunan, China.
The US$1,544 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of rooms and suites
2. Construction of lounges
3. Construction of banquet halls
4. Construction of retail units
5. Construction of recreational facilities
6. Construction of clubs and bars
7. Construction of two restaurants
8. Construction of office spaces
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of Cultural Town
11. Construction of Science and Technology Town
12. Construction of Forest Town
13. Construction of Farming Town
14. Construction of sports facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook