SkiStar AB (SKISb) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "SkiStar AB (SKISb) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SkiStar AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SkiStar AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SkiStar AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SkiStar AB (SkiStar) is a travel and tourism service provider. The company operates a chain of retail outlets selling ski equipment, telemark, alpine equipment, sledges, snowboard, hoodies, jackets, and pants, among others. Its services include travel and lodging, ski rentals services, skiing, hotel, cabins and apartments services, ski school services, restaurants, indoor surfing, ski bus, skipass, parks and arenas services. SkiStar also provides ski adventures, ski workshop, and equipment rental services. It operates lifts, ski rentals and ski schools at all destinations. The company organizes events and activities in and around the ski slopes. It has operations in Sweden and Norway. SkiStar is headquartered in Salen, Sweden.
- 1 SkiStar AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SkiStar AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 SkiStar AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 SkiStar AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SkiStar AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SkiStar AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SkiStar AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SkiStar AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SkiStar AB - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 SkiStar AB - Solvency
- 2.3 SkiStar AB - Key Competitors
- 3 SkiStar AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 SkiStar AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 SkiStar AB - Recent Developments
- 5 SkiStar AB - Key Events
- 6 SkiStar AB - Key Employees
- 7 SkiStar AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 SkiStar AB - Head Office
- 7.2 SkiStar AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SkiStar AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SkiStar AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SkiStar AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SkiStar AB - Key Events
- Table 5: SkiStar AB - Key Employees
- Table 6: SkiStar AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SkiStar AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: SkiStar AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SkiStar AB - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: SkiStar AB - Solvency