Skanska UK Plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Skanska UK Plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Skanska UK Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Skanska UK Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Skanska UK Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Skanska UK Plc (Skanska UK), subsidiary of Skanska AB, is a construction services provider. It service portfolio includes foundations and piling services, offshore wind farm installations, civil engineering, facilities management, engineering services, tunneling solutions, hard and soft landscaping, and infrastructure development. The company offers construction services for various sectors including commercial, custodial, data centers, defense, education, healthcare, highways, rail, residential, street lighting, and utilities. Its projects include Barts and the London hospitals, Bristol schools, New Papworth Hospital, M25 Motorway, Surrey Street Lighting, New Bond Street, 30 St Mary Axe and Bentley Works. Skanska UK is headquartered in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, the UK.
- 1 Skanska UK Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Skanska UK Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Skanska UK Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Skanska UK Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Skanska UK Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Skanska UK Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Skanska UK Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Skanska UK Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Skanska UK Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Skanska UK Plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Skanska UK Plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Skanska UK Plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Skanska UK Plc - Threats
- 5 Skanska UK Plc - History
- 6 Skanska UK Plc - Key Employees
- 7 Skanska UK Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Skanska UK Plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Skanska UK Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Skanska UK Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Skanska UK Plc - History
- Table 3: Skanska UK Plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Skanska UK Plc - Locations
- List of Figures