- 1 Sirius Minerals Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sirius Minerals Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sirius Minerals Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sirius Minerals Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sirius Minerals Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sirius Minerals Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sirius Minerals Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Sirius Minerals Plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Sirius Minerals Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Sirius Minerals Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Sirius Minerals Plc - Key Employees
- 5 Sirius Minerals Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Sirius Minerals Plc - Head Office
- 5.2 Sirius Minerals Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sirius Minerals Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sirius Minerals Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sirius Minerals Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sirius Minerals Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sirius Minerals Plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Sirius Minerals Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Sirius Minerals Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sirius Minerals Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Sirius Minerals Plc - Solvency
Timetric's "Sirius Minerals Plc (SXX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sirius Minerals Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sirius Minerals Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sirius Minerals Plc""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sirius Minerals Plc (Sirius) is a metal mining company. The company acquires, explores, and develops salt and potash properties in North America and Australia. Its projects portfolio includes the York Potash Project, North Dakota-Williston Basin, Australia-Adavale Basin and Australia-Canning Basin. Sirius has interests in salts, potash, compressed air energy storage (CAES) and hydrocarbon storage. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Bicarb Sequestration Pty Ltd, CO2 Energy Storage Pty Ltd and CO2 Energy Storage Ltd, among others. Sirius is headquartered in London, England, the UK.