Singapore Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Singapore Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Singapore. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Singapore Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Singapore. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Singapore. "Singapore Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Singapore. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Singaporean Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Singapore Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Singapore.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Singapore Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Leading Companies
- 2.1 DBS Group Holdings Ltd.
- 2.2 United Overseas Bank Limited
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 Alipay extends transit card service to Singapore, Thailand and Macau
- 3.2 Bank of China, UnionPay team up to launch new travel card
- 3.3 EZ-Link Amex prepaid card launches in Singapore
- 3.4 Transit Link to accept MasterCard cards payment in Singapore
- 3.5 MatchMove launches MatchMove American Express Virtual Pay
- 3.6 Singapore’s DBS Bank launches Visa Personal Payments
- 3.7 EGifter teams with GoCoin to offer gift cards for Dogecoin and Litecoin
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2012-2013
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists