Timetric's "Sicon Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sicon Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sicon Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sicon Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sicon Limited (Sicon) is a construction company. It focuses on the construction of roads and bridges, dams, parks, footpaths, irrigation facilities and buildings. The company offers various services such as water and wastewater maintenance and construction, earthworks, landfill management and maintenance, storm water and sewer installation, engineered solutions, rebuilding and repair services, and maintenance of botanical gardens. Sicon caters its services to local authorities, private individuals and contractors, developers and engineering consultants. The company also carries out maintenance contracts with Waimakariri District Council, Selwyn District Council, Grey District Council, Timaru District Council and New Zealand (NZ) Transport Authority. Sicon is headquartered in Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand.
- 1 Sicon Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sicon Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sicon Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Sicon Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sicon Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Sicon Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Sicon Ltd - Strengths
- 2.3 Sicon Ltd - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Sicon Ltd - Opportunities
- 2.5 Sicon Ltd - Threats
- 3 Sicon Ltd - Company Statement
- 4 Sicon Ltd - History
- 5 Sicon Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Sicon Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sicon Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Sicon Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sicon Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sicon Ltd - History
- Table 3: Sicon Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Sicon Ltd - Locations