Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. (55550) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. (55550) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd. (SFG) is a financial holding group. The group, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of financial products and services in the areas of corporate banking, private banking, investment banking, retail banking, asset management, brokerage and insurance. The group’s portfolio of the products and services includes saving accounts, deposits, mortgage, home loans, consumer loans, working capital loans, facilities loans, credit cards, debit cards and insurance solutions. It also provides investment banking services, underwriting services, merger and acquisition advisory services, leasing and equipment financing services, brokerage services and asset management services. Through these products and services, the group caters to individuals and corporate customers. It operates through a network of branches and overseas offices. The group has presence in South Korea, the US, Canada, the UK, Japan, China, India, Germany, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam and Singapore. SFG is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.