Shine Co. Ltd. (65620) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Shine Co. Ltd. (65620) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shine Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shine Co. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shine Co. Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shine Co. Ltd. (Shine) is a manufacturer of steel products. The company offers stainless steel wire, stainless steel welding wire and stainless steel wire rope. Its products portfolio includes cold heading wire, spring wire, roping wire, braiding wire, weaving wire, scrubbing wire, stranded wire for braiding, core wire welding electrodes, mig wire for welding and tig rod for welding, among others. The company exports its products to Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, and America. It has operations through its offices and factory located in Busan City, Gimhae and Seoul, South Korea. Shine is headquartered in Busan, Republic of Korea.
- 1 Shine Co. Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Shine Co. Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Shine Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Shine Co. Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Shine Co. Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Shine Co. Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Shine Co. Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Shine Co. Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Shine Co. Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Shine Co. Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Shine Co. Ltd. - Head Office
- 5.2 Shine Co. Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Shine Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Shine Co. Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Shine Co. Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Shine Co. Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Shine Co. Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Shine Co. Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Shine Co. Ltd. - Solvency