Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shiloh Industries, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shiloh Industries, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shiloh Industries, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shiloh Industries, Inc. (Shiloh) is an engineered products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include high pressure die castings, high vacuum structural die castings, precision blanks, engineered laser welded blanks, complex stampings, modular assemblies, coil processing products, and acoustic laminate metal products. It also provides custom pressure die cast machined components, aluminium materials, aluminium die castings, ductile castings, and BIW components. Shiloh offers services such as casting, machining, designing, simulation, laser welding, blanking, stamping, coil processing, heat treatment, finishing, assembling, design and engineering, advanced product design, process engineering, product development, program management, and value engineering services, among others. The company has operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Shiloh is headquartered in Valley City, Ohio, the US.