Sheffield Resources Ltd (SFX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sheffield Resources Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sheffield Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sheffield Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sheffield Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sheffield Resources Ltd (Sheffield Resources) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops nickel, copper, gold, iron, mineral sands, and mineral resource deposit properties. Its projects include Thunderbird, Yandonooka, Red Bull, Drummond Crossing, Durack, West Mine North, Ellengail, Irwin, Eneabba, McCalls, and North Pilbara projects. Sheffield Resources' Thunderbird project is located on the Dampier Peninsula about 60km west of Derby and 25km north of the sealed Great Northern Hwy joining Derby and Broome and produces mineral sands deposits. The company's Red Bull project is located on the southeast margin of the Archaean Yilgarn Craton comprises 15 mining licenses covering an area of 2,131 sq km and produces gold, nickel, and copper deposits. Sheffield Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sheffield Resources Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sheffield Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Sheffield Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sheffield Resources Ltd - Financial Position