Shankara Building Products Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Shankara Building Products Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shankara Building Products Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shankara Building Products Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shankara Building Products Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shankara Building Products Ltd (Shankara), formerly Shankara Infrastructure Materials Ltd., is a construction company that manufactures and distributes building products. The company operates through its business unites such as retail, processing, and enterprise. It offers products such as structural steel, cement, TMT bars, hollow blocks, pipes and tubes, roofing solutions, welding accessories, primers, solar heaters, plumbing items, tiles, sanitary ware, water tanks, plywood, kitchen sinks, lighting products, and other allied products. Shankara provides fabrication items, bath fittings, CP fittings, wooden flooring, electrical, and aluminium composite panels, among others. The company serves large end-users, contractors, OEMs, and other projects. It has operations in Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, TamilNadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Orissa, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, and Puducherry, India. Shankara is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.