Severoceske doly a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Severoceske doly a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Severoceske doly a.s."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Severoceske doly a.s." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Severoceske doly a.s."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Severoceske Doly a.s. (Severoceske) is a brown coal mining company, based in the Czech Republic. The company is a joint stock company established by the state-owned CEZ Group and Severoceske Doly Group. Severoceske is involved in mining, processing and selling brown coal (lignite) and its by-products. The company operates in the north-western part of the Northern Bohemian Brown Coal Basin. Severoceske operates its mining operations in North Bohemian brown coal basin at two separate locations Tusimice and Bilina. It produces 23 million tonnes (Mt) of coal annually. The company contributes almost 50% of Czech Republic's brown coal production. Severoceske is headquartered in Chomutov, Czech Republic.
- 1 Severoceske doly a.s. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Severoceske doly a.s. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Severoceske doly a.s. - Business Description
- 1.3 Severoceske doly a.s. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Severoceske doly a.s. - Recent Developments
- 3 Severoceske doly a.s. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Severoceske doly a.s. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Severoceske doly a.s. - Strengths
- 3.3 Severoceske doly a.s. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Severoceske doly a.s. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Severoceske doly a.s. - Threats
- 4 Severoceske doly a.s. - History
- 5 Severoceske doly a.s. - Key Employees
- 6 Severoceske doly a.s. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Severoceske doly a.s. - Head Office
- 6.2 Severoceske doly a.s. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Severoceske doly a.s. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Severoceske doly a.s. - History
- Table 3: Severoceske doly a.s. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Severoceske doly a.s. - Subsidiaries