Severfield plc (SFR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Severfield plc (SFR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Severfield plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Severfield plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Severfield plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Severfield plc (Severfield) is a construction company. The company's products include structural steel, fabricated steel, steel beams, long span steel, highly robust edge protection systems, and protection anchors. It offers services such as structural engineering, civil engineering, design engineering, concept design, fire protection, surface treatment, erection, steel construction, site erection and administration, fabrication, coating, and project development and management services. Severfield also provides complex structures construction, 2D and 3D building information modelling, analysis, and design, construction software development, value engineering, contract management, steelwork contracting, and supply chain and parterning services, among others. The company's projects include Thameslink Borough Viaduct Bridge, Manchester City Football Club Etihad Stadium, and Sea Containers House, among others. It has operations in the UK, India, and Ireland. Severfield is headquartered in Thrisk, the UK.