Sentry Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sentry Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sentry Insurance Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sentry Insurance Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sentry Insurance Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sentry Insurance Group (Sentry) is a mutual insurance group. It provides a range of insurance coverage for businesses, families and individuals. The group offers insurance such as auto, boat, motorcycle, equipment physical damage, life, motor carrier, property, general liability, employee benefit and dealership auto coverage insurance. It also offers insurance for failure of production, liability insurance, commercial umbrella insurance, errors and omissions insurance and key person protection insurance. The group offers services such as claims settlement and advisory services. Sentry offers building insurance, business income insurance, business personal property insurance and crime insurance. The group offers its insurance products and services through insurance agents across the US. Sentry is headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, the US.
The group reported premiums earned of US$2,762.5 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), representing an increase of 6.5% over FY2016.
- 1 Sentry Insurance Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sentry Insurance Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sentry Insurance Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Sentry Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sentry Insurance Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Sentry Insurance Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Sentry Insurance Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Sentry Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Sentry Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Sentry Insurance Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Sentry Insurance Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Sentry Insurance Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Sentry Insurance Group - Threats
- 5 Sentry Insurance Group - Company Statement
- 6 Sentry Insurance Group - History
- 7 Sentry Insurance Group - Key Employees
- 8 Sentry Insurance Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Sentry Insurance Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Sentry Insurance Group - Head Office
- 9.2 Sentry Insurance Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sentry Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sentry Insurance Group - History
- Table 3: Sentry Insurance Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Sentry Insurance Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Sentry Insurance Group - Subsidiaries