Sehlhoff GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sehlhoff GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sehlhoff GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sehlhoff GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sehlhoff GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sehlhoff GmbH (Sehlhoff) is a construction company based in Germany. The company principally provides planning, consulting, engineering, and architectural services. Sehlhoff also offers structural engineering services, surveying, civil engineering, technical equipment, environment services, and supervision services. It provides general planning services such as consulting, organization and project management, contract management documentation, and claim management services for buildings, civil engineering and infrastructure projects. The company also involved in road construction such as motorways, community roads to cycle and walkways and parking facilities. In addition, the company offers design engineering services for pump stations, restraint systems, free-floating cables, pressure lines. Sehlhoff is headquartered in Vilsbiburg, Germany.
- 1 Sehlhoff GmbH - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sehlhoff GmbH - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sehlhoff GmbH - Business Description
- 1.3 Sehlhoff GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sehlhoff GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Sehlhoff GmbH - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Sehlhoff GmbH - Strengths
- 2.3 Sehlhoff GmbH - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Sehlhoff GmbH - Opportunities
- 2.5 Sehlhoff GmbH - Threats
- 3 Sehlhoff GmbH - History
- 4 Sehlhoff GmbH - Key Employees
- 5 Sehlhoff GmbH - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Sehlhoff GmbH - Head Office
- 5.2 Sehlhoff GmbH - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sehlhoff GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sehlhoff GmbH - History
- Table 3: Sehlhoff GmbH - Key Employees
- Table 4: Sehlhoff GmbH - Locations
- List of Figures