Seesam Insurance AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Seesam Insurance AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Seesam Insurance AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Seesam Insurance AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Seesam Insurance AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Seesam Insurance AS (Seesam Insurance), a subsidiary of OP Financial Group, is a provider of non-life insurance solutions. The company offers a range of general insurance products for private and corporate clients. It offers a wide range of products such as travel insurance, car insurance, household insurance, small boat insurance and personal accident insurance. In addition, it offers transport and logistics insurance, business interruption insurance, liability insurance, real estate insurance, corporate property insurance and construction, erection works insurance, contingency employee insurance and comprehensive insurance for small and medium-sized enterprises. The company distributes these products through a network of brokers, branch offices, and sales and customer service offices. It has a presence in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Seesam Insurance is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.
Seesam Insurance reported gross written premium (GWP) of EUR59.1 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual decrease of 4.8%. In FY2016, the company recorded net earned premiums of EUR55.3 million, representing an increase of 3.9% over FY2015.
- 1 Seesam Insurance AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Seesam Insurance AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Seesam Insurance AS - Business Description
- 1.3 Seesam Insurance AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Seesam Insurance AS - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Seesam Insurance AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Seesam Insurance AS - Strengths
- 2.3 Seesam Insurance AS - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Seesam Insurance AS - Opportunities
- 2.5 Seesam Insurance AS - Threats
- 3 Seesam Insurance AS - Company Statement
- 4 Seesam Insurance AS - History
- 5 Seesam Insurance AS - Key Employees
- 6 Seesam Insurance AS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Seesam Insurance AS - Head Office
- 6.2 Seesam Insurance AS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Seesam Insurance AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Seesam Insurance AS - History
- Table 3: Seesam Insurance AS - Key Employees
- Table 4: Seesam Insurance AS - Locations