Sedgman Limited (SDM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sedgman Limited (SDM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sedgman Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sedgman Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sedgman Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sedgman Limited (Sedgman) is a mineral processing and associated infrastructure solution provider. The company operates through two business divisions, such as projects and operations. Its projects division is involved in the design, procurement, construction and delivery of coal and minerals processing plants and infrastructure. Sedgman's operations division provides a wide range of operations management services to materials handling and processing plant operations. It offers multi-disciplinary engineering, project delivery and operations services with capability across coal, iron ore, copper, gold, lead and other base metals. The company has operations in China, Mongolia, South Africa, Australia, Chile and Canada. Sedgman is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Sedgman Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sedgman Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sedgman Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sedgman Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sedgman Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sedgman Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sedgman Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sedgman Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sedgman Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Sedgman Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Sedgman Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Sedgman Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Sedgman Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Sedgman Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Sedgman Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Sedgman Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Sedgman Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Sedgman Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Sedgman Limited - Key Events
- 5 Sedgman Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Sedgman Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sedgman Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Sedgman Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sedgman Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sedgman Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sedgman Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sedgman Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sedgman Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Sedgman Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sedgman Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Sedgman Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sedgman Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Sedgman Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sedgman Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Sedgman Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Sedgman Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: Sedgman Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Sedgman Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Sedgman Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: Sedgman Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Sedgman Limited - Liquidity