Savimex Corporation (SAV) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Savimex Corporation (SAV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Savimex Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Savimex Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Savimex Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Savimex Corporation (Savimex) is a manufacturer and distributor of wooden furniture. The company's products portfolio includes household furniture, interior furniture, specialty agriculture, forestry, and handicraft goods. It offers paper and carton packaging products. Savimex's commercial activities include import, export, purchase, sale, and exchange of goods and machinery, spare parts, raw materials, auxiliary materials, accessories, materials, finished products, semi-finished products in the wood processing industry, construction and interior decoration products. The company also offers real estate and construction services. It exports its products to Japan, the US, and other European countries. Savimex is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- 1 Savimex Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Savimex Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Savimex Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Savimex Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Savimex Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Savimex Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Savimex Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Savimex Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Savimex Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Savimex Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Savimex Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Savimex Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Savimex Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Savimex Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Savimex Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Savimex Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Savimex Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Savimex Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Savimex Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Savimex Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Savimex Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Savimex Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Savimex Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Savimex Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Savimex Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Savimex Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Savimex Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Savimex Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Savimex Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Savimex Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Savimex Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Savimex Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: Savimex Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Savimex Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Savimex Corporation - Liquidity