Savant Explorations Ltd. (SVT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Savant Explorations Ltd. (SVT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Savant Explorations Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Savant Explorations Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Savant Explorations Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Blue Moon Zinc Corp (Blue Moon) formerly known as Savant Explorations Ltd. (Savant) is an exploration stage mining company in Canada. It carries out acquisition, exploration, investment and development of mineral properties directly and through option and joint venture arrangements. The company’s primary properties include the Yava Project in Nunvaut, Canada, and the Blue Moon volcanogenic massive sulphide deposit in California, the US. Its mineral resource portfolio mainly includes silver, zinc, lead, copper and gold. The company terminated earn-in agreements on Frasier Creek and Buckhorn Copper Projects during the review year. The company performs its operations through its subsidiaries and offices located across the US, and Canada. Blue Moon is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- 1 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Business Description
- 1.3 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Recent Developments
- 4 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Strengths
- 4.3 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Weaknesses
- 4.4 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Opportunities
- 4.5 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Threats
- 5 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - History
- 6 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Key Employees
- 7 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Head Office
- 7.2 BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - History
- Table 6: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BlueMoon Zinc Corp - Financial Position