Saudi Ceramic Company - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Saudi Ceramic Company - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Saudi Ceramic Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Saudi Ceramic Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Saudi Ceramic Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Saudi Ceramic Company (Saudi Ceramic) is a manufacturer of ceramic products. It is engaged in the production and sale of ceramic products, water heaters and their components. The company offers products include ceramics tiles, porcelain tiles, sanitary ware, electric water heaters, red bricks, ceramic road markers and bathroom accessories. Saudi Ceramic offers tiles for indoor, outdoor, bathroom, kitchen and swimming pool. Its accessories include mirrors, mixers, seat covers, shower enclosures, tile fix and grout. The company distributes its products across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. Saudi Ceramic is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 1 Saudi Ceramic Co - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Saudi Ceramic Co - Company Overview
- 1.2 Saudi Ceramic Co - Major Products and Services
- 2 Saudi Ceramic Co - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Saudi Ceramic Co - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Saudi Ceramic Co - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Saudi Ceramic Co - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Saudi Ceramic Co - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Saudi Ceramic Co - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Saudi Ceramic Co - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Saudi Ceramic Co - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Saudi Ceramic Co - Valuation
- 2.3 Saudi Ceramic Co - Key Competitors
- 3 Saudi Ceramic Co - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Saudi Ceramic Co - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Saudi Ceramic Co - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Saudi Ceramic Co - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Saudi Ceramic Co - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Saudi Ceramic Co - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Saudi Ceramic Co - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Saudi Ceramic Co - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Saudi Ceramic Co - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Saudi Ceramic Co - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Saudi Ceramic Co - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Saudi Ceramic Co - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Saudi Ceramic Co - Solvency
- Figure 6: Saudi Ceramic Co - Valuation