Sanlam Kenya Plc (PAIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sanlam Kenya Plc (PAIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sanlam Kenya Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sanlam Kenya Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sanlam Kenya Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sanlam Kenya Plc (Sanlam Kenya), a subsidiary of Hubris Holdings Limited, is an insurance holding company. The company along with its subsidiaries offers a range of life and non-life insurance and investment products. The life insurance products offered by the company include pension plans, annuity plans, savings plans, endowment policies, group mortgage plans, group last expense insurance, and group credit assurance policies. Its general insurance product portfolio includes motor insurance, home insurance, business interruption plans, group personal accident insurance, product liability insurance, marine insurance, construction all risk insurance, fire and perils insurance, and electronic equipment insurance. Sanlam Kenya also provides asset management, treasury management, and claims related services. The company caters to individuals, high net worth individuals, corporate, and institutions through a network of agents, brokers and branches in Kenya. Sanlam Kenya is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
The company reported gross premium income of KES5,224.5 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 0.8% over FY2015. Its net premium income stood at KES4,832.2 million in FY2016, an increase of 0.7% over FY2015.