Sandnes Sparebank (SADG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sandnes Sparebank (SADG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sandnes Sparebank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sandnes Sparebank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sandnes Sparebank
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sandnes Sparebank is a bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company’s personal banking products include deposit accounts, savings, current, children, super savings, and fixed rate accounts; car loans, mortgage loans, fixed rate loans, insurance products, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise operating accounts, tax deduction, executive, deposit, and savings accounts; overdraft loans, repayment, cash credit, and interest rate loans. Sandnes Sparebank offers services such as online banking, payment services, mobile banking, insurance services, pension services, consulting, and solutions. The company has operations in Sandnes, Stavanger Sentrum, Forus, and Osla, Norway. Sandnes Sparebank is headquartered in Sandnes, Norway.
- 1 Sandnes Sparebank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sandnes Sparebank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sandnes Sparebank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sandnes Sparebank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sandnes Sparebank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sandnes Sparebank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sandnes Sparebank - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Sandnes Sparebank - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sandnes Sparebank - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Sandnes Sparebank - Valuation
- 2.3 Sandnes Sparebank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Sandnes Sparebank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Sandnes Sparebank - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Sandnes Sparebank - Valuation
- 3 Sandnes Sparebank - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sandnes Sparebank - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sandnes Sparebank - Key Events
- 5 Sandnes Sparebank - Key Employees
- 6 Sandnes Sparebank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sandnes Sparebank - Head Office
- 6.2 Sandnes Sparebank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sandnes Sparebank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sandnes Sparebank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sandnes Sparebank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sandnes Sparebank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sandnes Sparebank - Key Events
- Table 6: Sandnes Sparebank - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sandnes Sparebank - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sandnes Sparebank - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Sandnes Sparebank - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sandnes Sparebank - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sandnes Sparebank - Valuation
- Figure 5: Sandnes Sparebank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Sandnes Sparebank - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Sandnes Sparebank - Valuation