Sana – Wedau Hospital Building – North Rhine Westphalia - Project Profile
"Sana – Wedau Hospital Building – North Rhine Westphalia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Sana – Wedau Hospital Building – North Rhine Westphalia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Sana is planning to construct a healthcare building in Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The project involves the construction of diagnosis rooms, an emergency center, operating theaters, diagnostic centers, intensive care centers, dialysis facilities, an administrative facility and parking facilities, and the installation of medical equipment.
Construction is expected to commence in the second quarter of 2018.
The project involves the construction of a healthcare building in Duisburg, North Rhine Westphalia, Germany.
The US$113 million includes the following:
1. Construction of diagnosis rooms
2. Construction of facilities
3. Construction of an emergency center
4. Construction of operating theaters
5. Construction of diagnostic centers
6. Construction of intensive care centers
7. Construction of dialysis facilities
8. Construction of an administrative facility
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of medical equipmentReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook